Friday, June 19, 2009

where is my other part?

herm ...
1st and foremost ...
Alhamdulillah ...masih bernyawa hingga ke saat ini ..
hehe, thanx also ti Him that arrange my hubby's trip with his frens ...
and make me damn missing him ...
and this feeling lastly trigger my hands to start this bloggy things ...
it's already 0130 after midnight...
usually at this time we both sudah tak sadar apa terjadi pada dunia ...
well ... tonite because i dun have him beside me ... hukhuk ....
i can't sleep .... =(

well ... it have been about 6 month ... of living in the same room =) ..hehe..yet to switch to "same house" ... with a man called Ahmad Syazni ...
what can i say ... till now ...still ... i have to confess that i'm lucky to have him ...

jiwang2 ....
just because dia mencandat and i'm stuck alone in this little room ...

No comments:

Post a Comment