Wednesday, August 19, 2009

yesterday ...
was a ... what day should a call it?
huhu, with my little "vocab" ... i cant explain it. need to study and read more.
it was a .... day.
ceritanya, begin, late in the evening, after a tiring and exhausted day, just get back from the hatchery, most of our keli died, the biggest induk eat all her friends, maybe because the panas day... then went to my ex-rent house which now is kak ida n abang amin's honeyhouse=), packed all my lot stuff, angkut all the meja, rack, katil and everything n moved everything to our new house in paloh.
owh, lupe nak amik gambor of my new ampaian, so cute but of course merabakkan poket my hubby. i said i wont pay for it because i have already buy the house, huhu, kejam ork.
fair enuff i think.

herm, back to the story, after the hectic tiring day, then the drama begins.
herm, i noticed that my mother in law agak muram since we "really" move to our new house which is only bersebelahan of her house. the closeness, i can picture it with, if my sister in law kentut kat lam bilik dia pun, i still can hear. hehe. dengan kedekatan itu, but still ... my mother in law feel .... maybe we can say losing his son, to me? and lonely maybe. and terjadilah, adegan terpercik api skit, my cute hubby start a war, that so childish actually but really cute, and both that anak beranak crying. aku n adik, tersepit kat tengah2. after being pujuk. my hubby talk to his mother and a lot more tears....

it was just ....
i can imagine if i am her mother...
she was just need more time to adapt.
and kesedihan tu mybe bertambah bila ayoh was so busy lately.
padahal, kami hari2 g jenguk n singgah, but of course tak tido situ, because what the point we buy our new house tu kan ....
but, i just smile to see the .... magic n love between mother and son.
let them be ....
and hope my son will love me like that also ...
hurm...wish i will have one sooner ....=

No comments:

Post a Comment